Day 1 Fri — ARRIVE Istanbul
Arrive at Istanbul Airport. Meet our staff and transfer to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. Dinner at guests' expense.
Day 2 Sat — Istanbul
Breakfast at the hotel and a full day excursion in Istanbul including the Byzantine Hippodrome where horses and chariots raced once upon a time; the Blue Mosque famous for its interior tiles; the Hagia Sophia Church with its Byzantine mosaics; Topkapi Palace, the residence of the Ottoman Sultans for about 400 years; and finally the Grand Bazaar with more than 3,000 shops. Overnight in Istanbul. (B)
Day 3 Sun — Istanbul / Gallipoli / Canakkale
After breakfast at the hotel, an early drive to Gallipoli (approximately 4 hours) to visit the Anzac Cove, Conk Bair, Lone Pine, 57th Regiment memorial and the War museum. Cross the Dardanelles with a ferry and overnight in Canakkale. (B-D)
Day 4 Mon — Canakkale / Troy / Pergamum / Kusadasi
Breakfast at the hotel and depart for Troy to see it's magnificent historical heritage on several levels of the ancient city. Driving around the legendary mountain Ida, arrive at Pergamum to visit the ancient site in the valley. Proceed to Kusadasi and overnight. (B-D)
Day 5 Tue — Ephesus
After Breakfast, a short drive to visit the magnificent Ephesus site with its beautiful Library and largest theater in Asia Minor; visit also Virgin Mary's House which is recognized as a Shrine by Vatican as well. Return to Kusadasi after time for shopping and overnight. (B-D)
Day 6 Wed — DEPART Kusadasi
After breakfast, End of services. (B)
(B) Breakfast - (D) Dinner
There are various departure days between April - October, please contact us for details.
It is possible to combine this tour with mini package tours, or extend your stay in Istanbul or Izmir.
- This tour is a Guaranteed Departure Tour run on Fridays (Day 1) from Istanbul on certain dates between April - October only.
- Arrival at Istanbul can be arranged before Friday (we can arrange extra nights in Istanbul for you) but it's important that guests depart for Gallipoli on Sunday morning to join the group.
- Order of the visits may be changed for the convenience of the tour.
- Depending on the seasonal occupancies, Canakkale stay may be swapped to Guzelyali town.
- Istanbul - Canakkale track is a long drive, hence this tour might not be suitable for small children.
- This tour operates with a minimum of 8 participants!
ALL TRAVEL SERVICES FOR THIS TOUR ARE BEEN ARRANGED BY A GOVERNMENT LICENSED & RELIABLE TRAVEL AGENCY