Day 1 — Istanbul / Gallipoli / Canakkale
Early departure for Gallipoli Peninsula to visit World War I battlefields, cemetaries and memorials; Anzac Cove, Nek, Conk Bair, Lone Pine, 57th regiment, and the War museum. Take a ferry accross the Dardanelles Strait for Canakkale city and overnight. Breakfast and Lunch at guests' expense. (D)
Day 2 — Canakkale / Troy / Istanbul
Breakfast at hotel and early departure to visit the legendary Troy, city of Priam and Hector, including a reconstructed wooden horse. After the visit, transfer back to Istanbul. Lunch and Dinner at guests' expense. End of the services. (B)
(B) Breakfast - (D) Dinner
It is possible to combine this tour with mini package tours, or extend your stay in Istanbul.
Private tours run any day of the week.
Regular group tours run on certain days of the week but with a minimum of 8 participants, please contact us for details.
- Order of the visits may be changed for the convenience of the tour.
- Istanbul - Canakkale track is a long drive (about 4-5 hours), hence this tour might not be suitable for small children.
- During the summer season there are also domestic flights between Istanbul - Canakkale and this tour can be done with flights on private basis too.
- Depending on the seasonal occupancies, Canakkale stay may be swapped to Guzelyali town.
- This tour is not applicable during the Anzac Day (April 25th) period due to extremely high request and crowd, therefore it's impossible to secure guides nor accommodations during that time of the year.
- This tour operates with a minimum of 8 participants!
TUTTI I SERVIZI TURISTICI PER QUESTI TOUR, CIRCUITI ED ESCURSIONI SONO ARRANGIATI TRAMITE LE AGENZIE DI VIAGGIO LOCALI E RICONOSCIUTE DAL MINISTERO DEL TURISMO