AllAboutTurkey.com is a well-established and friendly website trying to promote Turkey as a tourist destination. In the Discussion Forums people can have the opportunity to find and offer real support and friendship, and to exchange personal experiences about Turkey. It is therefore important to follow some minimal rules for reading or posting any messages on this boards. The rules here govern your use of the AllAboutTurkey forums specifically, you can also check out the AllAboutTurkey.com's Privacy Statement and Terms of Service policies.
By participating in the Discussion Forums, you are consenting to these rules. Violators may be warned, suspended from posting, or barred from the forums or chats, at the sole discretion of the AllAboutTurkey.com staff. Posting to our discussion forums and entering into our chat room will be taken as acceptance of these rules. You should ensure that you are aware of your legal responsibilities when using our forums.
- First rule is very simple; AllAboutTurkey's decision is final. AllAboutTurkey can edit or delete messages as we see fit, it is our sole discretion. This is for your benefit and is to ensure the forums stay friendly, fun and supportive. If you feel unable to accept this rule, then we politely request that you find what you seek on forums elsewhere.
We shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of the forums to determine compliance with all sections of this Agreement and any other operating rules established by us. We shall have the right in our sole discretion to edit, refuse to post, remove, or otherwise alter any material submitted to or posted on the chats or forums. We shall have the right to remove any material that we, in our sole discretion, find to be in violation of this agreement or inappropriate for any reason whatever without consent.
We further reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove a user's privilege to post content in our discussion forums. Suspended members who re-register with new accounts will have those accounts deactivated without notice. Repeated attempts will result in our contacting your ISP with a complaint.
- Second rule is simple too; AllAboutTurkey's administrator and its staff is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any ideas, comments, or phares posted by members or non-members of the Forums or by third parties. The postings are opinions belonging to the person who writes it and he/she is solely responsibble for all of his/her actions and texts. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, or any other user of the forums, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of us.
- Do not flame or personally insult another user. Exercise common sense and be respectful toward other people. Diversity of opinion and intelligent civil discourse is encouraged, insults and "flaming", foul and abusive language are not tolerated. Disagreeing with an idea of another community member is different from attacking that individual. Please do not use AllAboutTurkey discussion forums or chat rooms to harass, threaten or attack anyone, or behave in any way that would cause annoyance or distress to other users. Any irrelevant, abusive or disruptive nature message will be deleted. This includes the use of offensive nicknames and usernames. Should you come across any messages breaking these rules, please let us know.
- You may not insult or defame Turkey or Turkish people, or AllAboutTurkey.com website including any of its employees, moderators or freelancers.
- You may not post content or links to content that is libelous, defamatory, offensive, obscene, racist, abusive, that violates a third party's right to privacy, that otherwise violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, or that is otherwise inappropriate.
- Do not post off-topic. Please keep your comments consistent with the subject and purpose of the conversation thread. Deliberate disruption, such as consistent off-topic and/or frivolous commentary will not be tolerated and such posts will be deleted or redirected to the general chat area.
- Commercial messages are not permitted. These forums and chat rooms are for use of people who are interested of getting information on Turkey or share their experiences, Forums are not to be used as a medium for marketing or selling to our users. Do not use the forums or chat rooms to buy or sell your goods. You may not solicit funds, promote commercial entities or otherwise engage in commercial activity in the chats or forums.
- No all-caps (FOR EXAMPLE, LIKE THIS) or all-bolds please. It is extremely hard to read. Posts submitted in all-caps or all-bolds will be deleted.
- Due to copyright and space issues, please do not quote entire news articles from other sources; small excerpts and/or a link keeps things legal. Please provide a link. Please keep posts to a reasonable length, excessively long posts will be deleted.
- Do not post messages more than once. This is also known as "flooding". Duplicate messages are very frustrating, thus they will be deleted. Do not post chain letters, promote pyramid schemes or recruit members for any "marketing" businesses.
- You must use your real full name when posting and provide an e-mail address where we may contact you, if necessary, during the registration process. Your e-mail address will not be published on the site, except by you actively choosing to do so. You are limited to one user account on the system. Under no circumstances may you create alternate names, assume secondary identities or use someone else's name for your name.
- Do not collect or distribute personal data concerning other AllAboutTurkey.com Forum members. Do not recruit our members to join another website forum or chat group. Adding a link to a specific personal website that is utterly relevant to both your posting and the forum topic is permitted on infrequent occasions. We encourage the exchange of information on the forums and adding an appropriate link to your posting links is OK. However, obvious promotion of, or inappropriate links to, other commercial websites, or any forum or chat groups that are not related to Turkey are not permitted and will be removed.
- You acknowledge and agree that you use and/or rely on any information obtained through the discussion forums at your own risk. AllAboutTurkey.com is not in any manner endorsing the content of the discussion groups and cannot and will not vouch for its reliability. The disclaimer of liability contained in this section applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- The discussion forums are for text only. Use of graphics and audio in the forums is not appropriate.
- For any content that you post, you hereby grant to AllAboutTurkey.com the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, exclusive and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content in whole or in part, world-wide and to incorporate it in other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
Thank you for your co-operation